Ingredients (available at Trader Joe’s or any other grocery store)
1. Salad greens (1 bag). Can be arugula, kale, spinach, romaine, or a mix!
2. Crumbled feta (1 small tub). I used goat cheese this first time!
3. Canned Mandarins (1 can). Drain before adding to salad.
4. Roasted and Salted Pistachio meats (1/2 cup)
5. Orange muscat Champagne Vinegar (2 tsbp)
6. Olive Oil (1 tbsp)
7. Salt & Pepper (to taste)
** I made my own vinaigrette using avocado oil instead of olive oil and the orange muscat champagne vinegar. I made it using two parts avocado oil, one and a half parts white balsamic vinegar. I also added a few drops of balsamic glaze, 1 tsp of whole grain mustard, a squeeze of lemon, and salt & pepper!
TOSS IT ALL TOGETHER AND ENJOY!!