Ingredients (available at Trader Joe’s or any other grocery store)
This is for 2 people! (two servings)
1. Arugula (2-3 cups)
2. Balsamic Vinegar Chicken already prepared from Trader Joe’s (I used about 1/4 of the chicken)
3. Sweet & Spicy Pecans (10 total: 5 pecans per person)
4. Goat Cheese (~ 1 oz. or less per person)
5. Sun-dried Tomatoes (less than 1/4 cup)
6. Avocado (1/4 avocado)
7. Olive Oil (1 tbsp)
8. Balsamic Vinegar (1 tbsp)
9. Whole Grain Mustard Seeds (1 tsp)
10. Red Pepper Flakes, Salt & Pepper (as desired)
*Combine ingredients 7-10 together in a small cup and split between both salads (Olive oil, vinegar, mustard seeds, spices).
** I made each serving individually, but if you have more people can multiply ingredients and toss into one big bowl!